Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Welcome

Well well well..You have stumbled onto my blog. I am Minerva. No, that's not my real name. But it gives me some sophistication (of which I am sadly lacking). I clean up well, but I have no problem loudly calling my lawn mower a fucker when it cuts out on me.  I live with dogs, which keeps me grounded. I come from a good family, which gives me that "glass half full" feeling most of the time.

I was married for eons, and then one day I received a call from an angry husband. Seems my Mr. Doofus was getting a little too close with this man's beloved wife. He decided that I needed a phone call one early Sunday morning, after finding them. Then, he promptly threw Mr. Doofus' cell phone in the pool. Ah, karma. It was a horrible day, but that one act made me smile just a little. That, and the fact that I'm pretty certain that his clothes suffered the same fate as the phone..

So life goes on. It's been 2 years. There's been some dating. I did wait until the divorce was final. After all, I get along quite well with Mr. Doofus' family to this day. I wanted to show everyone that I could do things in the right order.  I decided that I needed a man at least 8 years older than I am. Somehow my twisted brain did the math, and this was the amount of time that that I calculated would separate the men from the boys.  Not so much. The older they get, the more they have to prove that they are not dead yet. This is displayed in several ways. Most of these ways are annoying.

So follow me for a while, as I wade through my new life. I will try to keep it light and not bore you.

No comments:

Post a Comment